An Academic Year is divided into two terms.
- First Term : April To September
- Second Term : October To March
(Other details given in School Almanac)
Pre-Primary : 08:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday)
I to IV : 08:00 a.m. to 02:30 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
V to X : 08:00 a.m. to 02:30 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
XI : 08:30 a.m. to 02:30 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
With the Principal : 10:00 am to 11:00 am (else by appointment))
For Public dealing: 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (School’s Office remains closed on fourth Saturday except informed otherwise)
A systematic Time – Table of 40 periods a week is being followed in Classes I to IV and in Classes V to XI it is 48 periods a week.
I – IV
Boys: School Colour – Half Sleeves Shirt, Half Pent, Tie, Belt, Socks, Track Suit with T Shirt (House Colour)
Girls: School Colour – Half Sleeves Shirt, Divider Skirt, Tie, Belt, Socks, Track Suit with T Shirt (House Colour)
V – XI
Boys: School Colour – Half Sleeves Shirt, Full Pant, Tie, Belt, Socks, Track Suit with T Shirt (House Colour)
Girls: School Colour – Half Sleeves Shirt, Jacket, Divider Skirt, Tie, Belt, Socks, Track Suit with T Shirt (House Colour)
Nursery – SR.KG
Boys: Blue T Shirt, Half Pent, Belt, Socks
Girls: Half Sleeves Shirt, Divider Skirt, Belt, Socks
Full Sleeves Shirt in place of Half Sleeves for all the students.
In Classes Nursery – III, both boys and Girls shall wear School Colour Pants with a Jacket.
In Classes IV-XI, Uniform Blazer. Girls may wear black stockings/leggings below the skirts.
Agni (Red) Vayu (Yellow) Jal (Blue) Prithvi (Green)
Uniform must be adhered to strictly.
- Students should wear clean and neatly ironed uniform.
- Wearing of I-card is essential at all times during School Hours and in the School bus.
- Shoes should be clean and the laces should be tied properly.
- Hair should be combed properly to give a neat look. Girls with shoulder length hair or more should tie their hair neatly into a plait or pony tail. (no loose hair) All ribbons, ponytails’ bands must be black.
- Any kind of make-up including nail polish, mehendi,etc. and dangling accessories is not allowed in the campus. (simplicity will help one focus)
- A simple ‘Wrist watch’ (not expensive) is allowed only for students of Class V onwards.
- Students up to Class V are permitted to wear coloured clothes on their birthdays. But the students above Class V are not permitted the same.
- Distribution of sweets and gifts by the students in Class is not permitted at the School.
- The School has made an arrangement with a Contractor to provide transport facility to the students. A Form for the ‘Bus Facility’ has to be filled up and deposited at the School’s Transport Counter.
- Routes are fixed and are available at the Transport Counter.
- Charges are fixed per routes for a Quarter irrespective of, whether a student uses the Bus for single or return journey. Charges are subject to change depending upon the circumstances.
- Once paid for the Quarter, Transport Fee will not be refunded even if a student discontinues the use of School Transport.
- Buses may reach the stop 5 minutes earlier or late due to unavailable reasons.
- A student can travel only by the route allotted for both up and down journey.
- Any change of the address or route should be brought to the notice of the Transport In charge.
- School Bus safety rules must be adhered to by the students.
- Proper arrangement of pick and drop from the Bus Stop must be made by the Parents.
- If the Transport fee is not paid, within a week of the due date, the Transport service will be withdrawn.
- Matters related to the Transport will be dealt by the Transport In charge. In case it is not solved, it can be brought to the notice of the Principal.
- Transport In Charge: Sh. Sandeep Pandey (8890039888)
- Transport Contractor: Sh. Sitaram (9982611116)
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- Leave of absence is given to a student on prior application by the parents. In unavoidable circumstances the absence has to be regularized on the day of rejoining the School.
- Those absent on account of illness must submit valid medical certificate.
- Student suffering from any communicable disease must join only after due period of quarantine and with a fitness certificate.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than three months renders the student liable to have her/his name cancelled from the rolls and the caution money deposit will be transferred to the School fund.
- Appointment with doctors or any social engagement must not be arranged during School hours. No partial attendance will be permitted. Short leave or half day leave is not allowed.
- It is compulsory for all the students to maintain 80% attendance during the course of the academic session, to enable them to appear for the final examination. A special certificate will be given to the students with 100% attendance.
- Students of Classes IX-XI must attend the extra/remedial classes organized for them from time to time.
LATE ARRIVALS IN SCHOOL
- The School gate will be closed 15 minutes after the first bell rings.
- Late arrivals to School will not be appreciated. In case of three late comings to the School, the child will be asked to return home.
- In case of missing the School bus, parents are requested to drop the child to the School on their own.
- Parents should fill up the ‘Record for Non Attendance’ for each day the student is absent from School stating the reasons for the absence.
- No one, who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the Class without a letter from the Parent, addressed to the Class Teacher, stating the reason for the absence. Application for leave for more than one day must be addressed to the Principal.