“Eureka” is a hands-on activity based science programme that offers students with more and more opportunities to EXPERIMENT, OBSERVE, QUESTION, EXPLORE and EXPLAIN. It facilitates learning through:
· Sensory experiences of relevant concepts.
· Enjoyable learning through innovative to increase students’ skills and confidence.
· Connecting activity-based science with daily experiences and prior knowledge of students.
· Exploring materials to induce intuitive execution of activity which in turn would facilitate conduction of activity in limited time within the classroom environment.
· Each activity-based session is enriched by what students know and can do rather than being limited by school time and what teachers can get done by students.